Ndayi Projects CC T/A NM Technologies was established in April 2004 under the name Ndayi Projects CC T/A Ulwazi Information Systems. In 2013 after it was decided that the company’s focus needed to change from just IT Solutions to Broadband Internet Connectivity and even Bespoke Software solutions. The company was then rebranded as NM Technologies.
NM Technologies is a 100% Black Woman Owned South African company offering comprehensive people resourcing services to corporate clients in the public and private sectors, nationally.
The core focus of our service offering is to provide Internet Solutions, IT & Customised Software from Small Medium Enterprises to large corporations on contractual basis.
NM Technologies has a team of highly qualified and experienced technicians and engineers. NM Technologies offers a complete Internet, IT & Customised Software from Internet connectivity, email & website hosting, hardware sales, Networking, Desktop & Server Support, FTTH, Tower which are all done in house.
NM Technologies adds value to your business by:
- Developing an understanding of your business and the relevant industry sector within which your business competes
- Understanding the process and the factors that influence your ability to provide innovative service, and world class service with more than 10 years experience in the IT sector.
- By being a credible, superior and professional Internet service provider that attracts big learning Institutions and SMME’s 80% for advanced IT solutions.
- Dedicating Executive Management to ensure the delivery of a quality service and continuity of the client consultant relationship in providing a superior and professional service.
- Understanding the issues of diversity and Black Economic Empowerment through its own BEE at six levels of the organization.
- Through tailoring the service offerings that promote access and development of IT systems.
In 5 years, NM Technologies envisions
- Its operational base extending from KZN, Gauteng & Eastern Cape to include Mpumalanga, Limpopo, Free State, and the Eastern Cape.
- As we will have established our Brand as the most sought-after (and therefore self-perpetuating in the marketing sense) Proudly South African Internet Solution’s company - such that customers in our target markets seek us out with a view to engaging with us and employing our expertise.
- We will have set up a wholesale information systems Hardware (including components) distribution centre, and
- We see ourselves offering to our customers in Hardware Sales and Internet Services ‘the total package for their peace of mind’, inclusive of expert guidance, quality-guaranteed and technically integrated product supply, and full service back up, which would involve call centre handling and service/repair call-out if necessary.
- We will boast a proud track record in skills development and job creation.